Friday, February 27, 2009

Triathlon Anyone?

I know this is our WBR blog but I stumbled across this triathlon that looked like fun. It is the Daybreak Tri for Huntsman Cancer Research. I know you all will have the racing bug after the WBR and will be looking for the next adventure. This just might be it. Check it out!

http://www.huntsmancancerfoundation.org/NetCommunity/Page.aspx?pid=399

p.s. I got my stitches out today and am excited to start running again. I have done my elliptical 4x this week so I hope I can pick up where I left off with the running. I hope the weather stays nice so everyone can get some Vit D and run outside :)

Whitney

2 comments:

  1. You know I'm down . . . looks like fun. Add it to the list :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I told Dustin about it and he didn't recommend swimming in the Daybreak Lake for Cancer Research cuz we may be the one's that end up with Cancer from swimming in a lake that is so close to the Kennecot Copper Mine and contaminated with all sorts of nasty chemicals. So, we may need to find something else.

    ReplyDelete