Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Taking a little break

Well, today I am going in for carpal tunnel surgery on my left hand. This puts me out for any running training for a week to 10 days. I will be starting from square one once I can start running again. Aaaarrrggghhh! I wouldn't even get the surgery but my carpal tunnel is so bad my hand is numb while sleeping, swimming, biking, sitting, laying down. It is pretty much numb most of the time. Lame! So keep up the good work girls and I will just have to train that much harder to catch up.

Wish me luck!
Whitney

3 comments:

  1. Yikes Whit! I didn't realize you were getting is done so soon! Bummer! It will be so worth it though! If I can help ya out let me know! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry Whitney I hope you get better fast. Let me know if I can help you out I will so be there. You take care of yourself girl......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whit that sucks. So so sorry. You will be back at it in no time. Let me know if we can help out in anyway. Get better soon.

    ReplyDelete