Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Motivation Please.....

I don't know what my deal is but I have been lagging very much so in the running department. I am doing my running don't get me wrong but I am not loving it like I usually do. I am having a real hard time enjoying myself while I run and I don't like that feeling. So if any of you have any words of wisdom to share with me to get me out of this funk it would so greatly be appreciated. Thanks an hopefully running will put a smile back on my face soon.......

1 comment:

  1. Switch it up! I know how you feel and have been there numerous times. If you use music get new tunes. Try a new place to run...drive to a new location. Look for a place with hills,or run in your mom's neighborhood, go to a school and try the track/stairs, etc. Sometimes I would run to a different gas station only to reward myself with a drink (gatorade,etc.)from that place. Run with someone? Just some suggestions :) Good Luck you are doing awesome for even wanting to run!

    ReplyDelete