Sunday, March 15, 2009

TEAM GEAR!!

1
2

3

TIME FOR YOU TO VOTE!
First, what are you interested in for our team gear? Are you interested in long-sleeve, short-sleeve, tank, sweatshirt, t-shirt, pants, shorts, hats, backpacks, water bottles...?
The above pictures are dri-mesh (active type) shirts. They come in a variety of colors. (My favorite is the top silver one!) A long-sleeve would be good for night running.
Approximate pricing:
t-shirts-$5
sweatshirts-$17
dri-mesh long-sleeve-$18
dri-Mesh short sleeve-$13
(I'll have to find out the rest)
We can also find our own merchandise anywhere and have it imprinted with our team name. We can do embroidery, screen printing and vinyl lettering.
Second, what do we want imprinted on our shirts? Front, back, a picture, team name, individual names, etc...
Be thinking about these things, post or comment your ideas and we'll begin to finalize some things for the meeting!

THANKS!!

3 comments:

  1. I am good with anything but no tank tops please if we can I am very insecure about wearing tanktops. I think the top one is good to in short sleeve or long. The nice things about them is eve if we wore them long the mesh makes it so you arent even hot I wear them to the gym all the time.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Megan for hooking us up! My vote is for #1 and #3! Any team gear would be great! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it all..I think they are great. I like the V neck one.

    ReplyDelete