Sunday, May 31, 2009

Show Girls for Red Rock Relay!?!?

Remember the RED ROCK RELAY I posted about earlier?  

It's a relay race similar to the Wasatch Back, 180 miles roughly from BrianHead ski resort to St. George via Bryce Canyon and Zion's.  Gorgeous, obviously!  

So anyway... our great friend is putting it on. He's willing to give us all FREE running shirts (nice, polyester, technical shirts) if we'll wear them during the Wasatch Back to advertise for the Red Rock Relay. They will be there promoting the race as well.  I figured getting sweaty during three legs we're not all going to be wearing the same outfit each time.  I thought if we all could just wear the shirt for at least one leg that would be great.  

This is what they look like: 

The sizes are men's sizes and they have some youth large.  I am wearing a men's small in this picture.

So... what do you all think?  Do you want to be a part of the inaugural year of the sweetest relay race ever?!?

4 comments:

  1. I would love to! this race sounds really awesome! continue to let me know the details, i think we should get a team togethe. i am a youth large.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I will advertise for this race. Youth Large plz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! We should wear the training shirts during the run! LARGE If everything works out I would love to do it...maybe even Jared would do it too!

    ReplyDelete