Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ladies, I've Broken my toe!



Holy crap!
I think the summer just hates me. so, this would be the fourth summer in a row that i have had some injury requiring bedrest. I have broken my big toe! yep, two weeks before our race. We were at the houseboat this week, as i was putting a bucket back down below the front, one of those big metal doors fell on my big toe....it was not a pleasant experience. i do have a replacement if you guys would like, or if you all have any runners you would rather put in my place, be my guest, i am leg 6, i hope they don't mind running up east canyon....

2 comments:

  1. OMG Sara! I feel sooooo bad for you! How painful! I think about that every time I open one of those damn doors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh NO!! I'm so sorry this happened to you! We will miss you! And I really wanted to meet you :) That sounds SO painful! I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete