Friday, June 12, 2009

Seriously......

So I went running yesterday, I knew something felt off. So I realized my back was out of place ( it has been slipping in and out for the past few weeks). Well here is the problem with that I was able to run like 5 minutes and then my legs and feet when completely numb to where it made it hard to walk. Seriously I walked the rest of the way which was almost my whole run. It was very frusturating I was so uncomfortable and in so much pain. So then I got home thought well at least I walked it, started to not feel so good. Last night I got the worst sore throat I think I have ever had and woke up feeling like absolute poo. Lets just say I am very frusturated and hope I don't have strep throat. I am so afraid I am going to dissapoint next weekend especially if my back goes out I can't run. I am going to get it adjusted as much as I can before. As for running I can barely make it down the hall I feel so awful. Please pray for me hahaha I am so serious I need to be running right now not walking and not being sick. So discouraged!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh no! i have the same back problem on like a continual basis and it hurts so bad...well before i broke my toe. yoga helps a lot, just easy stretching yoga. it takes a few weeks for it to start making a difference, but if you can find time, it really helps, and keeps you out of the doctor's office and off expensive medication. i hope you can make it to the race, ya'll will do great. ibuprofen works like a champion! ha ha ha. good luck!

    ReplyDelete