Wednesday, May 6, 2009

TEAM SHIRTS

THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED. PLEASE READ AGAIN. :)

We've decided to get this as our team shirt.  
We are going to look pretty professional--and cute, all matchy-matchy!

We need to prepay for these shirts.  
I need everyone's money by Friday, May 15!
You can mail me a check or pay through PayPal.
I sent an email with details of how to do both.  

Thanks ladies!

P.S. Anyone want to give color ideas? The shirt is a silver/grey.  Let's do two colors for the wording probably.  We can have the words outlined in a different color and different colors for front and back, etc.  I love this silver/grey color but if we want black or something else that's fine too!

FRONT:
Wasatch Back Relay
2009

BACK:
WILL RUN FOR FOOD

5 comments:

  1. I like the shirt I think a bright blue would look really good we could notice eachother good in that color and I think everyone would look really cute in that.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the shirt but aren't we doing a V-neck? I like both though. As for color, I think Blue would be a good color too. Thanks Meg! Will we get to preview the graphics?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Megan!!! Blue/Black sounds great! Whatever you want to do is fine with me though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ewwww Black would be good to so I vote black or bright deep blue. I told your sister that you might have to order me a large cause my boobs most likely wont fit in a medium thanks girly for doing this.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm liking orange and teal on the silver/grey shirt!

    ReplyDelete