Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Quote of the Week!

OH CRAP!!!
-Ang Shupe after she realized she has one month of training before the big RACE!


*Just some future planning:* ONE MONTH LADIES! YAHOO!
---Just for fun--Dinner anyone next week? Tuesday the 26th, Wednesday the 27th or Thursday the 28th? Let me know if you are interested and which date that works.
---I am going to do three 5 mile runs to prep for the race the weekend before...Friday, June 12th afternoon run, night run and Saturday, June 13th morning run. If anyone is interested in joining please do!! :)
---Wednesday, June 17th FINAL TEAM MEETING DINNER @ my house for the race!(I like having the meetings the night before the race but we have such an early start time. Wednesday just seems to work better.)

4 comments:

  1. Just for fun--Dinner anyone next week? Tuesday the 26th, Wednesday the 27th or Thursday the 28th? Let me know if you are interested and which date that works.Thanks Ang :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I am down for the weekend before runs!
    2. I'm excited for the night before dinner! That will be a perfect time for me to get everyone their shirts. Do you want us all to bring something?
    3. I can do dinner next week (Tuesday or Wednesday would probably be better, but I can make anything work!)
    FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That all sounds great! I am free for dinner either Tues or Wed next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wednesday or thursday would be fabulous! would you like me to bring anything? i would also love to do the night before the race dinner, i think that would be good for the team. unfortunately i can't make it to the weekend before runs(we're in san fran), but i think it would be a smart idea for everyone who can to do it! smart thinkin ang!

    ReplyDelete