Monday, April 20, 2009

TRI Mom's


The Triathlon over the weekend went well for both Rosie and I. I was in the lead for the whole race until Rosie snaked by me in the run and finished 42 seconds in front of me! She is a good 'lil runner. Even with her IT bands "on fire".


The swim portion was absolutely awful for both of us. I did the breast stroke the entire time! And I think Rosie did too. I couldn't even put my face under the water. I really enjoyed the bike and so did Rosie except when she had to lean to one side and throw-up! The run was tolerable for me. I had a huge side ache for most of it. Also, it was all trail running so it was a little bit difficult to navigate where you were putting your foot down.
The finish line was the best part!




3 comments:

  1. You girls are amazing. Congradulations on your tri. I bet you both did such a great job. Rosie I am so sorry you threw up that couldn't have been very fun. Anyways you both are amazing and I think the world of both of you for what you are doind. Keep it up and call me if you ever want to run.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job!!! You guys are awesome!! Bring that hard-coreness to the relay and we'll be set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I get tired just thinking of what you guys did! Pure Awesome! I am very proud of you ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete